Your One Stop Relax News Blog

If you are bored, read through. If you are not interested, cross it. Whatever post in here is based on my interests. And if you still yet to cross this page, ENJOY !

Do visit http://www.levin-electronics.blogspot.sg/ for cheap electronics home appliances product. One of the cheapest around the market.



Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christina Aguilera: Barney’s Family Fun

Photobucket

Out for family time, Christina Aguilera and her hubby Jordan Bratman took their son Max shopping at Barney’s New York in Beverly Hills on Saturday (October 17).

The “Genie in a Bottle” babe toted her little boy in her arms as she browsed the store’s selections, leaving after finishing up the retail romp.

Meanwhile, Miss Aguilera recently chatted with press about her personal likings - revealing that she prefers naked women as opposed to men.

“I think women are such sensual beings. We’re just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at,” she tells.

She continues, “And, I mean, I’m attracted to men ultimately—I’m married and I love my husband and I love what we do together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment